PowerOak Bluetti PS1 55200mAh / 200Wh solar AC/DC generator
Der tragbare Generator PowerOak PS1 verfügt über eine Vielzahl von Ausgängen, darunter einen DC12V/10A-Ausgang, einen AC120W-Ausgang (Sinuswelle, max. 120 W), einen 5V2,4A-USB-Anschluss, einen Quick Charge QC3.0-USB-Anschluss (max. 18 W) und einen PD2.0 USB-C Typ-C (max. 40 W).
PowerOak, energy anytime, anywhere
PowerOak stands for quality and our products are the best proof of that.
PowerOak Bluetti PS1 / EB20 is a 55000mah / 200Wh portable power generator. It features 2 USB QC3.0, 1 x USB Type-C PD 2.0 port and 120W pure sine wave inverter. Weighing only 2.88 kg, it is the lightest portable solar generator with an AC inverter.
- QC 3.0 fast charge output. It only takes about 35 minutes to charge up to 80% energy for your devices when the standard charger only charges 20%, making your life more convenient. 5V~12V. 18W max
- 120W pure AC 230V sine wave inverter. Makes whatever you want just like from the socket. Maximum output power 120W.
- USB Type-C output. PowerOak PS1 is equipped with the latest USB Type-C connector with PD 2.0 protocol. Charge most devices if not all USB devices. 5V, 9V, 12V, 20V. Max 40W
- 12V DC output connector. 10A. Max 120W
- LCD screen. Real-time input and output power. Displays the battery charge level, solar charge, grid charge, AC output power, DC output power.
- Charging from grid, car and solar panel with built-in MPPT. This camping generator is not only charged by a socket, but also by a solar panel and a car charger. With a unique integrated MPPT, it automatically detects the charging voltage and power and uses them optimally to charge the battery quickly and safely.
Main methods of charging the portable power adapter:
1. Charge the supplied charger (29V / 1.25A).
2. Charge by the solar panel (max. 80W)
Many components are included in the package: 1 * multifunctional power bank, 1 * AC charger, 1 * solar input cable with MC4, 1 * DC charging cable, 1 * USB charging cable, 1 * user manual / warranty card
Charge all your devices with a much faster charging speed. The PowerOak PS1 portable generator has a variety of outputs, including DC12V/10A output, AC120W output (sine wave, max 120W), 5V2.4A USB port, Quick Charge QC3.0 USB connector (max. 18W) and a PD2.0 USB-C Type-C (max. 40W). You can keep your iPhone, iPad, laptop or DSLR camera charged or run LED lights, CPAP machines and small household appliances (120W max) during a power outage or blackout.
Best on-the-go power source for camping or emergency backup: 200Wh / 55000mAh powerful charging station. Once fully charged, this PS1 portable generator can charge iPhone X/8Plus/7Plus 15 times, iPhone 8 22 times, iPhone 7 21 times, iPhone 6 24 times, iPad Pro 5 times, iPad Air 2 6 times, Xperia X 15 times, Galaxy S8 13 times, 2018 MacBook 3.9 times, 2018 MacBook Air 3 times. Only size 196 x 65 x 255 mm / 7.7 x 2.5 x 10 inch, and the net weight is only 2.7 kg, very compact and light.
Flexible charging mode (AC/Solar, Auto optional): You can charge the PowerOak PS1power Station via solar panel (15-40V) or wall outlet. Connect a solar panel (NOT INCLUDED) and a PowerOak PS1 power station via DC 7.9 x 0.9mm to the MC4 connector (included). With built-in and built-in MPPT solar charge controller, it optimally adapts to the voltage to charge the PS1 with sunlight. You can also charge the PS1 from an outlet within 8 hours.
You can also charge the PS1 by plugging it into your 12V outlet. (Car charger not included and can only reach 40% when charging the PS1. We do not recommend charging in this way. But with a 24V car charger, the PS1 can be fully charged easily.
Safety relieved: In addition to the A-grade lithium polymer battery cell, we also put a lot of effort into safety protection. We develop, test and manufacture all our products. PowerOak PS1 provides full system surge protection and dual-layer surge protection for the protection board. Ultra safe for your devices, for you and for our system.