PowerOak Bluetti PS8 EB150 1,500Wh AC/DC solar generator
- Battery capacity: 1,500 watt hours, lithium-ion battery (3C tariff) from the automotive industry, over 2,500 charging and discharging cycles.
- Rated power: max. 1,000 watts continuously
- Solar panel charging: MPPT, 16-60V, Max.500W, Max.10A
- Charge 8 devices simultaneously
- Regulated 12V output, ideal for devices powered by a car cigarette lighter,
- 4 charging modes: socket, solar panels, car cigarette lighter (special adapter required from our shop) and generator (petrol, diesel or gas)
- Terms of paymentSecure payments with Mollie. Light. trustworthy. Secure.
- Delivery termsOrdered today, shipped within 1-2 days.
- Return Policy - 14 days to change your mind.
PowerOak energy anytime, anywhere
PowerOak stands for quality and our products are the best proof of that.
With more than 10 years of experience in the energy sector, we at PowerOak / Bluetti feel obliged to offer premium complete solutions for all sustainable energy supply systems independently.
About PowerOak Bluetti PS8 EB150
The PowerOak Bluetti PS8 EB150 is a compact and powerful portable power station with a built-in 1,500 watt hour battery from the automotive industry. It is the perfect powerful companion for using your devices (up to max. 1,000w (rated power / peak power) such as TVs, mini ice boxes, LED lamps, drones, cameras, notebooks, routers, projectors, smartphones and an LED lamp as Lighting and emergency assistance in the event of a power failure.
• Battery capacity: 1,500 watt hours, lithium-ion battery (3C tariff) from the automotive industry, over 2,500 charging and discharging cycles.
• Rated power: max. 1,000 watts continuously
• Solar panel charging: MPPT, 16-60V, Max.500W, Max.10A
• Charge 8 devices at the same time
• Regulated 12V output, ideal for devices powered by a car cigarette lighter,
• 4 charging modes: socket, solar panels, car cigarette lighter (requires a special adapter from our shop) and generator (petrol, diesel or gas)
PowerOak Bluetti PS8 / EB150 1,500Wh portable power station, power for indoor and outdoor campers / van life, photographers, adventurers and travelers
• The 2,400 watt-hour energy store for devices with a maximum output of 1,000W (rated power / peak power).
• 2x 230 volt AC sockets, 1x regulated 12V / 10A output with max. 120 watts, 1x fast charging protocol PD 45W max., 4x USB-A 5V / 3A
• Simultaneous charging and AC output function
• Charging via socket / generator (petrol, diesel or gas), car (only with special adapter from our web shop), charging via solar panels with MPPT
• Portable and lightweight: (49.3 x 16.5 x 36.6 cm; 21.3 KG)
LCD screen - easy to monitor The LCD screen can display the charging status, remaining power, input/output power and error codes in the event of a product malfunction.
Poweroak Bluetti PS8 EB150 1,500 watt hour backup battery
With 2,400 watt hours of energy storage, it supplies you with energy in every emergency situation.
• Notebook (45W): Charge 50-60 times
• LED lamp (5W): 405 hours
• TV (60W): 34 hours
• Mini fridge (45W): 50-60 hours
• CPAP (60w): 34 hours
• Tips: Note: Does not support devices with power over 1000W.
Charging via socket / solar panels / generator / cigarette lighter in the car (special adapter required)
• Socket with the included 200 watt power charger - approx. 12 hours charging time
• Poweroak S330 approx. 8 hours charging time (solar panel sold separately). With 2 x S330 approx. 6 hours
• Charging via car cigarette lighter (must be purchased separately)
• @ 12V - approx. 20 hours charging time
• @ 24V - approx. 10 hours charging time
• Generator with the included 200 watt mains charger - approx. 12 hours charging time
Built-in MPPT solar charge controller for fast charging via solar panels
• An integrated MPPT solar charge controller in the PowerOak Bluetti PS8 EB150 ensures up to 40% fast charging time with solar panels.
• Recommended solar panel: Voltero S120, S160, S200, S220, S370 and S420 solar panel. We are not responsible for the use of third party modules.
No customer reviews for the moment.