PowerOak Bluetti EB70 716Wh solar AC/DC generator
- Strong 716Wh capacity with 1000W output
- 2*AC voltage outputs with pure sine
- LiFePO4 battery/2500+ life cycles up to a capacity of 80%
- 2*USB-C 100W sockets
- 10 outputs for different devices
- 4 different charging options (SOLAR/AC/CAR ON-BOARD NETWORK/GENERATOR)
- 200W solar panel charging in 4 hours
- Socket AC voltage charging in 4 hours
- 12V vehicle electrical system charging in 7-8 hours
- Terms of paymentSecure payments with Mollie. Light. trustworthy. Secure.
- Delivery termsOrdered today, shipped within 1-2 days.
- Return Policy - 14 days to change your mind.
Stay powered wherever life takes you
The EB70 portable power station is designed from the ultimate in innovation and cutting-edge technologies. It features a 1,000 watt inverter and a 716 Wh LiFePO4 battery, enough to power your essential devices on the go or during power outages.
Energy for everything on the go
10 output ports meet your needs to charge different devices at the same time. A 15-watt wireless charging pad on the top makes cell phone charging much easier. From mini fridges to LED lights, it's a great storage option for camping and emergencies.
Engineered for life on the go
Power multiple devices such as LED lights, fans, projectors and more, build a moving cinema, enjoy a movie festival with your family while camping or on an RV trip.
Simply portable, endless possibilities
Thanks to the integrated ergonomic handle, the device can be easily lifted and moved with just one hand. An excellent backup power source that gives you peace of mind that you won't run out of power or face an unexpected power outage.
A "must have" camping partner
With its compact dimensions of 32*21.6*22.1 cm and a weight of only 9.7 kg, the EB70 is designed for campers and hikers, who can use it to power almost all important things on the go. From the telephone to the laptop to the electric stove. It can be easily charged by solar panels, so you don't have to worry about power consumption.
- LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate)
- 716Wh (22.4V, 32Ah)
- Storage temperature
- Life cycles
- Over 2,500 cycles to 80% of original capacity
- Recharge to 80% every 3-6 months
- Management system
- MPPT controller, BMS, etc.
- USB-A connection
- USB-C connection
- DC sockets
- 12V 10A 5.5mm x 2.1mm
- Solar power
- 200W Max, VOC 12-28V, 8A
- Car entrance
- 12/24V for cigarette lighter connection
DC 12V 10A
- Dimensions (LxWxD)
- 32 x 21.6 x 22.1 cm
- Operating temperatur
- CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65
- Wireless charging pad
- 15 w
- AC output
- 220-240V 1000W
- Power supply input
- 200W max.
No customer reviews for the moment.