PowerOak Bluetti EP500 Pro 5100Wh solar generator
- 5100Wh LiFePo4/3000W PSW inverter
- 3500+ cycles up to 80% capacity
- Mobile Power Plant
- On-Grid UPS Mode & Flexible UPS Mode (24/7)
- Off-grid energy storage
- Multiple devices can be charged at the same time
- Flexible charging to keep your EP500Pro always on
- App remote control
- Smart touch screen
- Terms of paymentSecure payments with Mollie. Light. trustworthy. Secure.
- Delivery termsOrdered today, shipped within 1-2 days.
- Return Policy - 14 days to change your mind.
ALL-IN-ONE emergency power station
The BLUETTI EP500Pro is equipped with a revolutionary 5100Wh LiFePO4 battery and a 3000W (3000W for the EP500Pro) pure sine wave inverter. This state-of-the-art power plant gives you the power to run your party, family camping trip, cabin workshops, or even your entire home for a day or two in the event of an unforeseen power outage. With up to 15 outlets, you can effortlessly power everything from laptops to air conditioners to your electric vehicles.
Safe, intelligent and further developed
The advanced battery management system and chemical LiFePO4 battery give the EP500Pro incredible safety and durability. With the built-in dual-core microcomputer and internet connection, the EP500 Pro's firmware can be updated via your internet connection. There is nothing better, only the best!
UPS backup for home
The EP500 Pro automatically becomes your home power source for essential loads when the grid goes out. Unlike gasoline powered generators, the BLUETTI EP500Pro keeps your lights on and your laptops charged with no maintenance, fuel, carbon monoxide or annoying noise required. The unit features a 2400W MPPT solar input for fast charging or to keep your devices running without draining the on-board battery. Remember the time you were worried about a power outage? With BLUETTI EP500Pro this is no longer a problem.
How to use the EP500Pro
Designed as a flexible power station to adapt to different scenarios, the EP500Pro series offers you various uses.
- USB-A connection
- 2 * Fast Charge 36W total 2 * 5VDC 3A total
- USB-C connection
- DC sockets
- 1*12VDC, 30A / 2*12VDC
- AC input
- 3000W max, 100-264VAC
- Solar power
- 2400w max
- Car entrance
- PSE, FCC, CE, UN38.3, msds, UL, SAA and ROHS
- Wireless charging pad
- AC power rating
- 3000W (peak 6000W)
- Net weight
- Battery capacity
- Battery cell type
- Rated life
- 3500+ cycles to 80% capacity
- Charging temperature
- 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Storage ambient temperature
- 0℃ ~ 45℃
- Humidity of the working environment
- Warranty period
- 5 years
- Elegant white
No customer reviews for the moment.