PowerOak Bluetti AC300+B300 home battery storage
- 100% modular, accepts up to 4xB300.
- 2,400W Unsurpassed solar input.
- 3,000W pure sine wave inverter.
- 5,400W blazing-fast input rate.
- 24/7 UPS home backup.
- 4-year worry-free warranty.
- Terms of paymentSecure payments with Mollie. Light. trustworthy. Secure.
- Delivery termsOrdered today, shipped within 1-2 days.
- Return Policy - 14 days to change your mind.
Expand your capacity at will
The BLUETTI AC300 is 100% modular and up to 4 × B300 battery modules (3,072 Wh per pack) can be connected per unit, giving a total of a groundbreaking 12,288 Wh - Fuel your whole family's basic needs for DAYS during emergencies or power outages!
2,400W unmatched solar input
It's time to use full solar power! The BLUETTI AC300 is now capable of delivering an unrivaled 2,400 watt solar charge input. With BLUETTI's advanced MPPT controller, you can charge a B300 battery module (3,072 Wh) in just 1.5 hours. Use only the sun!
3,000W pure sine wave inverter
Equipped with a 3,000 watt pure sine wave inverter and the ability to adjust the AC charge rate (no power supply required, a charging cable will suffice). The AC300 power system can also be charged from 1800W to 3000W outlets depending on your needs.
5,400W breathtaking input rate
Waiting while charging is never a pleasure. When both the wall socket and the solar panels are connected, the AC300 can support a staggering total input rate of up to 5,400W*. Take the device with you on your camping trip and your power will be ready when you are. *5400W input power combines 2400W solar and 3000W AC, requiring a minimum of two B300 packs. Otherwise the input power (with only one B300) is limited to 3,000 W.
24/7 UPS home backup
Not only for outdoor use, with the BLUETTI Smart Home Panel you can also connect the AC300 power supply system to your home network and get rid of the problems with power outages once and for all.
Everything you want in one.
Power your home when power outages occur. Easy setup, just turn it on.
What can you do with a B300 (3,072Wh)?
- Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Storage temperature
- Life cycles
- 3500+ (up to 80%), 6000+ (up to 50%)
- Management system
- BMS, over voltage protection, short circuit protection
- USB-A connection
- 2 x 5V/3A USB-A 2 x 18W USB-A
- USB-C connection
- 1 x 100W max.
- DC sockets
- 1 x 12V/30A (RV socket) 1 x 24V (car socket) *All regulated.
- Solar power
- 2400W max, VOC 12-150VDC, 12A
- Car entrance
- 12/24V for cigarette lighter connection
- Maximum input
- 5,400 W, with AC and solar input simultaneously
- Simultaneous charging and discharging
- Dimensions (LxWxD)
- 52 x 32 x 35.80 cm
- Operating temperatur
- UL standard, PSE, FCC, CE, UN38.3, msds, SAA and ROHS
- 4 years
- 6x 220V-240V 3,000W total
- Inverter type
- Pure sine wave
- Overvoltage protection
- Wireless charging pad
- 2 x 15W max (For each)
- AC charging cable input
- 3,000W max.
- App control
- Yes, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Expandable with up to 4 x B300
No customer reviews for the moment.