- Keep all your devices charged up with a much more rapid charging speed. The PowerOak PS1 portable generator features with a variety of outputs, including one DC12V/10A output, one AC120W (sine wave, max 120W) output, one 5V2.4A USB, one Quick Charge QC3.0 USB (Max. 18W), one PD2.0 USB-C Type-C (Max. 40W). You can keep your iPhone, iPad, laptop, DSLR camera charged up, or running LED lights, CPAP machine and small home appliances (max.120W) in an off-grid or power outage.
- Best On-the-Go power source for camping or emergency backup: 200Wh / 55200mAh powerful charging station, once fully charged, this portable generator PS1 can charge iPhone X/8Plus/7Plus 15 times, iPhone 8 22 times, iPhone 7 21 times, iPhone 6 24 times, iPad Pro 5 times, iPad Air 2 6 times, Xperia X 15 times, Galaxy S8 13 times, 2018 MacBook 3,9 times, 2018 MacBook Air 3 times. Size only 196 x 65 x 255 mm / 7.7 x 2.5 x 10 inch, and the net weight is only 2,7kg / 5,95 lbs, very compact and lightweight.
- Flexible Recharge Mode (AC / solar, car optional): you can recharge the PowerOak PS1 power station by solar panel (15-40V) or AC wall outlet. Connect a solar panel (NOT INCLUDED) and PowerOak PS1 power station via DC 7.9 x 0.9mm to MC4 connector (included). With built in and integrated MPPT solar charge controller, it will adapt to optimal voltage levels to recharge PS1 with sunlight. You can also recharge the PS1 by AC wall outlet within 8 hours.
- You can also recharge the PS1 by plugging into your car 12V socket. (Car charger not included, and it can only reach to 40% when using car charger to recharge the PS1. We do not suggest to recharge in this way. However, with a 24V car charger the PS1 van be charged fully without problems.
- Safety guaranteed: Besides the A-Grade Lithium polymer battery cell, we spent also lot of effort for the safety protection. We develop, test and produce all our products. PowerOak PS1 has over-voltage protection for the whole system, and has two-layer over-voltage protection for the protection board. Ultra-safe for your devices, for you and for our system.
PowerOak energy anytime, anywhere
PowerOak stands for quality and our products are the best proof of it.
PowerOak PS1 is a 54000mah / 200Wh portable power generator. It has 2 USB QC3.0, 1 x USB Type-C PD 2.0 port and an AC 120W pure sine inverter. With a weight of only 2,88kg / 6,0lb it is the lightest portable solar generator with an AC pure sine inverter.
- QC 3.0 Fast Charging Output. Charging up to 80% power for your devices only need around 35 minutes, when the standard charger just charge 20%, makes your life more convenient. 5V~12V. 18W Max
- 120W pure AC 230V sine inverter. Power what ever you want just as from the wall socket. Max output power 120W.
- USB Type-C output. PowerOak PS1 is equipped with the latest USB Type-C port with PD 2.0 protocol. Charging most if not all USB type appliances. 5V, 9V, 12V, 20V. Max 40W
- 12V DC output port. 10A. Max 120W
- LCD display. Real-time input & output power. Shows battery state of charge, solar charge, grid charge, AC output power, DC output power.
- Charging from the grid, car and solar panel with built in MPPT. This camping generator is charged not only by wall socket but also by solar panel and by car charger. With a unique built in MPPT, it recognizes automatically the charging voltage and power and uses this in most optimal way to fast and safely charge the battery.
Main ways charging of portable power supply:
1. Charge by the supplied AC charger (29V / 1,25A).
2. Charge by the solar panel (max 80W)
Lots of components are Included in the package: 1x multifunctional Power Bank, 1x AC adapter charger, 1 x solar input charging cable with MC4, 1 x DC charging cable, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x user manual/warranty card